Geekradio is dependant upon...
You can check the development website for Geekradio at SourceForge.
- The first of the Virtual DJs, or VDJS's for short
- A system that allows any Linux computer to play files according to a schedule, and much more
- Customizable with very powerful random expressions
- Uses a web-based interface to allow secure control from anywhere
- Quite talkative, thanks to the power of the Festival speech synthesis engine
- Sponsored by Argia as a contribution to the Open Source community
- In alpha state right now, but improving
- Capable of automatically reading news from the Internet using SiteScooper
- Licensed under the Artistic License
- Driven by MySQL, a powerful SQL database system, and PHP, a powerful and easy to learn scripting language
You can also download the latest version (0.1.2) right here.